History of Scotts Bluff National Monument
A collaborative history of Scotts Bluff National Monument, Nebraska
This website is part of a project of the PLHC to write a history of Scotts Bluff National Monument in Nebraska. We intend to use this site as a collaborative tool to engage in conversations about our work and to collect stories, photographs, and other information about the history of this iconic National Monument. Support for this project comes from the National Park Service, the Robert Daugherty Foundation, the Peter Kiewit Foundation, and the Cooper Foundation.
- Marijuana on Public Lands: A Short History
- Scotts Bluff National Monument Research Road Trip
- PLHC in the news for completion of project on Japanese American Internment during WWII in New Mexico
- American West Program to Host CSU Extension Session on Colorado Farmers and Ranchers on October 5th
- Parks as Portals to Learning featured in CSU Source!